A therapeutic massage is in no way a luxury. It is a necessity that is advised to be used regularly. Each therapist working at the clinic has more than 1,500 hours of training in the field, which is far beyond the minimum hours requested in Quebec. They have recognized accreditations which make them qualified and well experienced therapists to solve your muscle problems. Massage therapy has proven itself by bringing several benefits to the human body.
Here are some examples:
- Helps release tension and increases muscle flexibility
- Reduces stress
- Relieves pain
- Improves sleep
- Increases breathing capacity
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Improves blood and lymphatic circulation, resulting in better oxygenation and better elimination of toxins
- Improves skin health / Scarring (pain, appearance, flexibility)
- Improves body awareness and resistance to stress.
Means treatment by movement. Kinesitherapy is an advanced manual therapy technique of massage therapy, the techniques used are based on stretching, fasciatherapy and deep tissue massage. The manual mobilizations of all your joints help you find a full range of motion and optimize your postural rehabilitation.
Do not hesitate to consult our therapists and/or to communicate with our team for any additional questions, we will be happy to guide you.